The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Whiplash347 Telegram prediction for upcoming days. Im not saying this is the way it will unfold but forwarding the message in hopes that you will not be alarmed in the coming days if this becomes true.
11:15 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
22 March, 10:36
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Whiplash goes where others fear to tread - and thank goodness !
A real gem in the multitalented group of Anons !
Always spells it out directly and kindly to keep the rest of us "up " with the " goings on ".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 10:47
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Yes he does! Great post!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Kid @Thekid
22 March, 04:55
just a LARP. people are stupid if they think the white hats will bomb damns.

22 March, 05:38
In response The Kid to his Publication
Who would have thought that white hats would bomb Nashville? No injuries.. No deaths unless you listen to MSM. 3 Gorges dam will come down for 3 reasons - Human trafficking, Bitcoin and Its going to fail on its own anyway. Im sure they will take every procaution to save innocent lives and destroy in the right manner. Rods of God or DEWs - No fall out, No wide spread damage. I have a friend that is an engineer for BPA and deals with Dams in operation in the US. I was concerned because I live near a river with a dam upstream. His words - A dam failure wouldnt be anything like the movies. There would be an initial surge depending on the level of the resevoir and you would have some flooding but it would not be like a tsunami. Evan Almighty is a movie not real life.

Jose Bito @Josebito
22 March, 10:30
In response The Kid to his Publication
What does LARP mean?

The Kid @Thekid

The Kid @Thekid

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 March, 02:34
Thank you. I wonder what the HBO program was like...i havent heard

Chris Topher @CJilian
22 March, 02:38
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I'm watching it right now, it's actually not bad. I think it'll wake a lot of people up. It's not a hit piece on it suprisingly.