Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
[Hunter Biden]'s laptop matters .
[Hillary Clinton]'s laptop matters .
[Anthony Weiner]'s laptop matters .

ALL of those laptops lead to Pizzagate .
ALL of those laptops contain the dark truth .
ALL of those laptops lead to child sex trafficking .
We the people deserve to know & hear the truth .
Dark to Light --> Open up those floodgates .
#SaveTheChildren #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
11:08 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
John Hook @Hooky
29 September, 01:49
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 September, 10:18
If we haven't seen the contents of the laptops by now (especially Weiner's), I doubt we will ever know what is on them. I can only assume they were used as bait to catch big fish and leverage to get bad people to do as they were told. I don't know what the game plan is, but I think Q was a psyop to have us quit buying what the Deep State was selling. Once enough people quit listening to DS messaging we will start seeing the WH's game played out. We are just tiny dots, but billions of dots make a powerful force.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
07 September, 08:46
Saved this January 13th, 2021
I think they tried to memory hole all the laptops that were confiscated during the chaos of Jan. 6th.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 September, 01:05
Grampa was talking about laptops.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
07 September, 12:29
We need to know the truth! Here is a 512 shout out to Phae

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
06 September, 10:00
fire post πŸ’―
πŸ”₯ πŸ“« Sister Casey ✨ πŸ’–
#NCSWIC once you see those emails one never can unsee 😳 them Thank God the real Hillary is dead ⚑
#PSA #Trump is still president legally under the United States Constitution.
#wwg1wga
p.s. #blm is a terrorist organization and the m stands for [moloch] Pmw

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
06 September, 10:52
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
HIYA! Thank you for that!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
06 September, 09:57
Stop pussyfooting around and Do IT !

06 September, 10:50
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
That made me laugh . πŸ˜‚ Hey if it was me, I would have opened up those flood gates long time ago! Slowly but surely the masses are waking up and this new film about Hunter will hopefully expedite the process to finding justice in all of this!

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
13 August, 04:32
It's Time for Justice and
Bounce these YoYos !

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 January, 11:12
Liz Crokin PizzaGate exposed links

https://anonup.com/thread/...

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
29 January, 07:59
IS "PIZZAGATE" FAKE NEWS?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 January, 11:11
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Liz Crokin PizzaGate exposed links

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
31 January, 04:49
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 December, 03:07
agree But
3/4 of the world has their head up their arse
Once the veil of Covid/Vax in unveiled only then can you delve
further down the rabbit hole.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 August, 10:08
And the FBI has had control of all them. Doesn't look good for them. Let's see what happens

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
27 May, 11:12
How many lifetimes come and go where happenings line up
as they have as in the last four years where you know the
whitehats/military have it all...and with this scenario we have
no public display of Justice.
Well, in my lifetime, thankfully this is about to change

robin fineman @RobinD
30 April, 11:17
I was able to see part of the 1st drive and now there
is NOTHING to help me unsee it! He is creepy. Very creepy!
I saw some things maybe I shouldn't have and I'll tell you
about it afterwards. Gossip that's truth is it still
gossip? They are screwed those Bidens. I'm reading
his book. Codes galore

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
30 April, 01:08
You forgot Nancy's Laptop!

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
07 September, 08:48
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
I haven't forgotten either. 🀭

Alexandra Neve @Alex
30 April, 12:22
THE HUNTEN GET HUNTED!

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
29 April, 10:54
tQ CD! so nice to see you again πŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

29 April, 10:58
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Thank you!! I have popped in and out but for the last week I been trying to reconnect on Instagram with friends, family and work peeps and its been so hard to find people after having my account deleted. I have been digital soldiering it up over there on the comments to on other patriot posts and sharing truths. I will be here more often now but yeah this censorship thing is BS. I am so glad we are suing Facebook and Dominion over this crap!!

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
07 April, 07:22
And yet, nothing happens.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
29 March, 08:29
[Debbie Wasserman Schultz] laptop matters
All of [Congress - Awan] laptops matter

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
22 March, 08:24
To say the least.
I am fairly certain l'd be pretty pissed if my father murdered my mother and siblings, and l survived, somehow.
Hunters are not so easily dismissed.
Joe Biden Black meets Hunter Biden. At the very least unconscious rage expressing itself, avenging itself as the new Black Op.

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
22 March, 08:25
In response Catarina Nada to her Publication
Sorry daddy did l wake you? I am powerful too..
Oh for the level of grandness and perversion in subterfuge.
So eat in, or take-away?
In lieu of cannibalising the world

robin fineman @RobinD
30 April, 11:21
In response Catarina Nada to her Publication
Is it possible that the crime was staged and
the one year old girl is Amy Cohen Barrette?
Look at picks of her mom and her (ACB) now.
Nothing surprises me but I am loving this
roller coaster movie.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
22 March, 08:05
Yep.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 March, 04:13
BLM !! ka-POW!!!!

CAN'T STOP WHAT'S COMING.

TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE FROM UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
22 March, 10:16
It doesn't seem like a lot of people (liberals) care anyway. Not trying to be negative, but there have been a record number of arrests for human trafficking, and most liberals argue with me that it's fake news.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
22 March, 08:06
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Ignorance is bliss. I get the same thing

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
22 March, 05:31
yes. Laptops=Tablets... 3 =Trinity...
These Reptilians are Sic...
This is Definitely BIBLICAL. GOD WINS. EVERY TIME.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
22 March, 12:30
they better get to showing 24/7 evidence and confessions on the tubes.
its go time

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
21 March, 11:14
dont forget pelosis laptop

21 March, 11:17
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
I didn't add hers in because I dont know that hers contained child sex trafficking . I know the others do so thats why I listed only those . πŸ™πŸΌ

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
21 March, 11:13
DWS wants hers back too.

21 March, 11:18
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Who is DWS ?