Beth Berry @BethAnn
Just got kicked out of FB for sharing a link about the Illuminati and their plan from the 60's to make us wear masks and make our world communist. FUCKING ASSHOLE MF'rs!!!!!!! OMG i can't wait for that thing to be shut down and let the world know zuckerburg is dead!!! I only stay on because i have a professional page there and to share new things that i get from other sites with my friends!
08:42 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by BethAnn in this post can reply
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
21 March, 08:51
In response Beth Berry to her Publication
👊 I rarely post there any more. God forebid if you ever posted anything about God. They shadow-ban everything Jesus/God. And yes, I've been banned and suspended several times for trying to RED PILL with like videos you mentioned. If he's not dead, I want to see the MF'er HANG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Berry @BethAnn
21 March, 08:53
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Me too! I think they should do pay per view!! I'll pay a lot to watch that shit go down!! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 March, 08:45
FB is worthless. Stay positive

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 March, 08:44
Hang in there, the best is yet to come