Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So it looks more and more that Q was a psyops.
For [Them]

Made them messy. I trust that Trump dude.
09:41 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 December, 09:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 December, 09:45
😃🙏👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 September, 05:33
😂🤍🕊💯💯

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 September, 01:20
I think you remember how i feel about this...we are woke now...and all about the love...AU is a different breed of peeps...love you all...family is everything...doesn't always mean blood...My vibe found my tribe ...✌️💜😁

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 May, 03:45
I will fool the people, yes i will!
https://youtu.be/64QZo08l1...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Steve Michaels @Smics54
13 April, 11:48
Had to be. We can't take back what is ours unless people have their mind right. Patriots allways ready.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 March, 10:08
Underestimated is undercover if ya look at it right. lol

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 December, 09:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
28 March, 08:37
🧡🍊

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
28 March, 10:21
In response MimiQ1970 to his Publication
Wow, Cool Pic! Love That!

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
28 March, 08:34

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
28 March, 08:32
Yes...that makes total sense!

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
24 March, 11:04
One thing Q has got in spades in loyalty.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
20 February, 11:56

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
08 February, 08:13
everyone getting taught about the world

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 February, 03:44
Q2041

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG
18 18 18 18 18 = Q90
9 9 9 9 9 = Q45

4 + 5 = Q9

DIVINE HAND

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 February, 03:33
Ultimately, I Trust in God, and I do feel Trump is working hard for the The People, as a God Fearing-Loving Leader Should.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 February, 02:56
I trust Trump!! He will never abandon us and never give up, promises made, promises kept

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 February, 02:46
Trump 4Eva
Master Trolling Level

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 February, 02:29
Q waited a year after Trump won the election to appear. I can just imagine the panic in the DS. I assume they were waiting for a shoe to drop and this one must have been more like a half-ton truck. They could handle Trump using their MSM to try and get the truth out but a mysterious group on 4chan must have knocked them for a loop. The invisible war indeed.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
07 February, 02:24
Says YOU. And what proof do you have?

God's Plan is Trump's Plan which is the Q Plan. I worked in Special Operations with a Special Access Security Clearance, which for you Civilians is the HIGHEST IN THE LAND. Q was going on YEARS before they recruited Trump to run for President and save America from the satanic cabals.

I know for a FACT that Q is Military Intelligence White Hats, and your source?

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
08 February, 09:01
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
re-read his post.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 08:37
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
HI Robert thanks for you confirmation ...
Thankfully, he put the white hats & others in charge and they have been doing an AWESOME job.

I knew about "it - the plan", but didn't know who to talk to about it until Q came along ... like Stephanie said, its in the DNA from God ... we all have it and thus came here / earth / anonup to find each other ... just like prayer was the first WIFI
Its in our consciousness.

Only God could orchestrate a mission like that, imho.

yae ebisu @yae51502951
29 September, 06:33

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 September, 05:53
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
gorgeous! ❤️
who’s to say Q isnt real…fog of war and disinformation are necessary
and i dont know about you but i learned more here than anywhere else in the world

i love you my AU family forever ❤️❤️❤️

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 September, 12:22
I will be the king...Q was with me - trump

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 September, 09:39
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
the wings on his back ; )

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
09 September, 09:58
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
What will they Unveil???? Queen protects King. Will he be King???? Diana. Is she the rightful Queen?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 September, 07:34
The Silent War

fought in aisle 17 mostly

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 September, 07:54
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
This Mr. Clean can mol my floors any day!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 March, 10:17
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
😆👍😆

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 February, 11:26
I think i know why!! SQFTMIT in gematria equals 104 and/or 55. Also, JFK Jr. is alive!! 🔥🔥🔥

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
19 February, 02:20
I love President Trump❤️🤍💙🗣

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
19 February, 02:12
Q is totally fake... I believe nothing... oh, proof... changed my mind

Q sent us

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 February, 02:02
Feed it bad info it shows its hand!

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
28 January, 09:53
ya I'm an actions speak to me kinda gal and seeing how our beloved President has ALWAYS kept his word to us, I'm trusting Trump... let em think what they'll think and say what they'll say, i know what i know and i know that under our new/ old constitution, we will have Trump for at least 4 more years and honestly I'd be totally fine with him as my president for an additional 4 years... Trump for 8 more!

Tex_FR Barton @Tex_369
26 January, 10:21
huge Trump Wink!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 January, 03:34
Trump dude "know good" :)

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 February, 02:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
👍

NIC FRANS @Nicole9
25 January, 03:43
That's what I've been saying! 👍 Vibes! 😘