Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Interesting?
So are ppl saying that Biden is filming somewhere else?
Is he not in DC?
How did Munchin go from film maker to Head of Treasury?
Never mind Bannon, hell Nana gave up on figuring him out a long time ago, he is frickin all over the place, not much you could say about him that would make my jaw drop.
09:40 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
William Paul @LuckyBill7777
21 January, 11:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Castlerock Studios California. Using the Castlerock Entertainment White House replica studio.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
21 January, 09:48
The wakllpaper in the Oval Office was changed overnight???? really? It definetely doesn't look like the same place Trump has resided. And yes, I have heard Munchkin is a film director. Crazy but makes complete sense.... Castle Rock........ You can't make this stuff up. I like Bannon, I'd assume he is a okay because Trump just pardoned him yesterday morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 January, 01:27
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
TOTAL movie set. They have an oval office set in Culver City, CA. They probably have more. This is all fake - while we transition from US INC to America the Republic.

Dexter Dirtmover @Dexterdirtmover
21 January, 09:42
Things that make you say Humm...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 11:53
In response Dexter Dirtmover to his Publication
Nana's family in dirt mover business too, dirt, rock , lime