Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
22 March, 11:24
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Mr Deeds i have the American Flag hanging on my balkony the one with the eagle it says 'Proud to be a American. When the sun shines i make a picture of it๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
22 March, 10:39
ThanQ You Mr. Deeds for sharing this, i share it on fb now i am unblokked now for a moment there.
Wht love from Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Nadire๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
22 March, 10:12
Theodore Roosevelt Family were DUTCH, or so I read.
DEEP ties with the KENNEDY Clan.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
22 March, 10:02
If Roger is not on it, along with many from their good old boys/girls club, then it is not really anything other than a list of their own enemies.

Lady Dana @Ladydana38
22 March, 09:49
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ imo hang m all

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 March, 03:26
merci pour le cours d'histoire ๐Ÿฅธ..une des raisons pour lesquelles la Hollande neutre pendant la grande guerre ? ๐Ÿ™„

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 March, 01:37
@mr. Deeds1111
Yes we know, but the judges are corrupted. And we have no wapens to defend ourselves. What could we do without help? Lots of people still can not believe it...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 March, 10:10
Netherlands
the achilles heal of the Cabal...

And right at its border to the south, we find the Mothers of Darkness Castle, one of the the most Evil Places in the World. Orgies and sacrifices of children in Satanical rights, attended by many of Europeโ€™s wealthy elites.

Formerly owned by the Saxe Gotha Coburg family (the British Royal Family). Sold to wealthy owners of the SOLVAY GROUP (inventorโ€™s of Prozac and industrial scale producerโ€™s of Fluoride which is added to all the water that you drink).

Castle is center of the occult, has a cathedral with a dome containing 1000 lights -- "a thousand points of light," a nod from GWH BUSH?? https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://fourhorsemen66.com...

Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
22 March, 11:07
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
WOW! tx for sharing! Heartbreaking the millions and millions of children over the many years. UGH!!!!

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
30 March, 11:15
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Netherlands.....has been coming to my attention more and more....in the trafficking of children.....

Nielz Awake @Awakened86
21 March, 10:00
Can confirm Dutch here.

Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
21 March, 08:06
Owned by Royal Dutch Family

Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
21 March, 08:03
Owned by Dutch Royal Family

North *** @Northstar
22 March, 09:11
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
!!!

Daniรซl 280 @Dannmen
21 March, 06:03
nothing to be proud off so farr .
time to kick some ass

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 March, 05:42
Little country. Great disaster.