Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Drop #2462 seems relevant.

>SHADOW PLAYERS ARE THE DEADLIEST [STEALTH]
>What is the advantage of having a ‘temp’ (‘acting’) in a leadership position?
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
THE WORLD IS WITNESSING THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE D PARTY.
WAR.
Q
04:41 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
22 March, 03:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Cant tell, must show.
The Great Awakening inbound. 🚀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
22 March, 02:26
The two sides is a joke.
The role of a President was taken and is now being mocked.
Yes Biden is the fool of the day but who is really being laughed at?
This is not some higher education exercise.
It is mocking everything that is good and pure.
Nothing distracts from Justice being absent and nothing was done when we were lied to about our elections.Justice doesn't need an explanation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
22 March, 02:26
The two sides is a joke.
The role of a President was taken and is now being mocked.
Yes Biden is the fool of the day but who is really being laughed at?
This is not some higher education exercise.
It is mocking everything that is good and pure.
Nothing distracts from Justice being absent and nothing was done when we were lied to about our elections.Justice doesn't need an explanation.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
21 March, 04:46
Why does the SCOTUS and DOJ need to be secured if the military is the only way? Seems like a contradiction from Q.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
21 March, 04:56
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Another thing to consider here is if the SCOTUS and DOJ have to be secured before arrests can happen, we're sort of screwed aren't we since the only man who can do that is "officially" out of office. For a while I thought SCOTUS was secured but now I'm not so sure. This drop may have been very encouraging prior to January 20th, but on that day whatever state the SCOTUS and DOJ were in remained as such (and can only get worse from here on in).

I find this drop to be extremely discouraging, especially now, as it seems to be listing requirements which are no longer possible. But then again as I said, Q also told us the military is the only way, so I guess I'll have to cherry pick which method I like better (military vs. legal system) and go with that.