Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
I hate to say this, but I have felt the door closing for a while now. We are unable to talk about the important things because of censorship and punishment for being fringe thinkers. We are living in a "cancel culture society" that forbids forward life progression. We live in a world where thoughts, words, and actions are open to interpretation by those enslaved in a backward hive mind and if they see something that goes against this distorted reality, they are told to "say something". Say something so that person who is having their own thoughts can be handled through negative reinforcement. Punished until they think the same backward thoughts as the rest of the hive. No one said that keeping the moral compass of The Most- High was going to be easy! The hard tests are yet to come!! -- Laurie

( Matthew 7:6)Do not give that which is holy to dogs

Snitches get rewards (Gavin Newsome)

It's no longer safe to wake anyone who has your name or address...
Post credit: Harry Link
04:17 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 March, 04:42
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
I disagree I WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR OUR CHILDREN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
22 March, 12:30
i agree.. its a waste of energy at this point. and now i think we are at the place where we can decide on how to use our talents to support each other and work on living the way we want too. i want to focus on where i spend my money and work with companies who support my right to privacy.

honestly i get do frustrated with those around me and at this point i just want to be past that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
22 March, 12:22
TurnTurnTurn music video
Comfortably Numb
https://rumble.com/vesmeh-...

Canada Knife @CanadaKnife
22 March, 11:09
Im back shit posting on Twitter to wake the last remaining few, suprisingly not banned yet...its a lovely fucking war!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 March, 10:43
I agree we can't wake any more .... smh

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 March, 10:30
Being a hard headed individual taking advice is not my style. This post does seem to be where were at. So hard to talk to a normie anymore. Whoa is me not I like it this way🤣

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 March, 10:16

Only followers of this user (DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 March, 10:18
In response TRUDY GUNN to her Publication