Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
21 March, 10:55
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
i LOVE it here. lin wood on telegram said im usung telegram alot and i must say im noticing alot of what twitter use to do. i was like Good Grief!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Smith @CareyS
21 March, 09:15
Thank you so much for this platform. Appreciate all of the info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Doster @WendyD
21 March, 08:58
This is a good board too, small, about 7, 000 users but Mike Adams who does situation updates owns it and has a tor onion in case. It could be a back up for Anons

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 March, 08:41
TOR has genuine NSA SW BACKDOOR
it is programed by 3 letters

Was PURPOSELLY made only as "regulated enviroment" For the Worst scumbags to better compromise them...

VERY UNSAFE ENVIROMENT

if clearnet is "Creepy Joe Sniffing you"
Darknet is to awake with Hunter p...s
In your own ass 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.rt.com/usa/420...

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
21 March, 02:48
Hear, here!