Kim Runner @kimrunner
New #4VKM just premiered....as always, there are great crumbs.
Go watch it for yourself and see...Doooo it! :)

https://youtu.be/LPdVPLenk...
Vincent Kennedy - Grid Iron Gang Saves America III: To The Moon! - YouTube

Link to Conspiracy Horsemen Interviewhttps://youtu.be/-zfOgravzQM

10:33 AM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
21 March, 05:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rain Man @RainMan
21 March, 04:06
Is Mr Kennedy Juan O Savin?
I think so.
Comms got me going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rain Man @RainMan
21 March, 03:57
Love these darn videos

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
21 March, 01:47

Christy Connelly @connch74
21 March, 01:30
Wow so much packed into one video. Where to start? Well I can say that it radiates light. It literally made my heart smile. Watching the excitment and knowing some of the bread crumbs dropped. The best part was seeing NWO gone. Now to go watch it again. Thanks for sharing Kim. 🙏❤️

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
21 March, 01:29
Thanks Kim. Wish I could watch it through your eyes, lol.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 March, 01:25
Could it be. I personaly lost due my ex bff
5.000$ on Kripple, so i since then have not invested in Crypto, but DOGE sound Weird enough to be a Black horse which will win.

Maybe, just maybe i could consider it🤔

Only Forward @Callibird
21 March, 12:41
Yaaaasss! I KNEW IT! Been watching wrestling for years...its great to see it all put together like this with doGE.. amazing video! WOW💥🙌🏻🚀🌕

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 March, 12:35
Wow this is a whole to digest! So can someone repost videos 1-3?

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 March, 11:15
great video. kind of confusing but i think i have it now.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
21 March, 11:14
on it!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
on it!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
on it!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
on it!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
on it!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 March, 11:04

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
pain!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 March, 11:00

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
21 March, 10:47
thanks, will do when I get time

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
21 March, 10:46
Love that 133 TS, Kim. These #4VKM vids are soooo good!!
This last vid's length was 17:03 > 51

One of this year's Wrestlemania Main events:
Edge (rated-R superstar) vs Roman Reigns > 18 x 3 > 54

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 March, 10:53
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
They are so good...always connect dots for me!

Nothing is Random
Everything has meaning :)