Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
22 February, 06:34
MED BEDS ARE REAL.....

H/T to The Guardians Of Intelligence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
21 March, 07:59
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Call me a doubting Thomas. I can find no one to relieve my wifes pain. & @ present we have this kinda equipment available & ready for use. why let people continue 2 suffer! i call bullshit$

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
there is timing for everything. it is not mans timing but God's. if your wife is suffering maybe you should get off social media and do your research. There are numerous natural things to help people. you have to be willing to do the work.
08:25 AM - Mar 21, 2021
In response THE Godfather to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
21 March, 11:27
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
rochelle - you are extremely ignorant. as someone who suffers from chronic pain, sometimes there are no answers. i can't tell you how many times I've told my doctors just because you dont have the answer doesnt mean it doesnt exist. just because they cant find something wrong doesn't mean i'm batshit crazy their technology isnt sophisticated enough

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
21 March, 09:08
after reviewing you profile, I can only deduce you r yet another self ascribed Holistic quack. been down that road w your types on two different continents. But I suppose you have "THE" answer.
In the future, I strongly urge you to change your approach when addressing ither individuals. Fucking Libtard

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 March, 09:10
the only quack is you. funny his i am saving lives not killing them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
21 March, 11:30
i want to smack her too

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
21 March, 09:01
you have no idea what the fuck ive done Princess. how do u know. wtf ive done. suck a fuckin dick clown

Robert Travers @Robert1957
21 March, 09:09
That Rochelle bitch is a troll. Always negative and contradictory. She blocked for telling her that. 🤣🤣🤣