Bobby Smith @Bobby123
20 March, 06:55
No words needed?!🤔
#COVID19 #FAKE #deaths #biologicalwar #fuckthesistem

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
21 March, 07:32
In response Bobby Smith to his Publication
can you screen shot the paper this was in? we know its true- but this news article is stellar for the older folks that listen to the paper for their news!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
07:39 AM - Mar 21, 2021
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
21 March, 08:22
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
thank you for the blog - do you know if a newspaper actually published this? the challenge i have with the family sleepers in that " anyone can write a blog" they feel like the papers are fact- checked - they can look for themselves on tbe cdc but they dont. we've got old- school older people looking at publications as sources- its whats their used to. 🙄

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
21 March, 08:30
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
I had more before being booted from twitter. It was a real article by Jon Rappaport, described in two of the links provided. Google has been scrubbing the articles and evidence like whack a mole. The Lancet Medical Journal even produced fake studies to discredit hydroxychloriquine. Wish I had more!