Destiny YAH @DESTINYYAH
It's been a while since my last post, had to 'recharge' and do some thinking and some prayer regarding something. I knew that it was fear that was holding me back from making a decision until realizing that GOD isn't the 'author' of my fear but the devil is and even Jesus Christ tells us over and over NOT to fear. So, I would like to share something so incredible and unknown to everyone - until now. I was 'led' to this discovery over 3 years ago and I am still getting blown away by the 'revealing'. If you have ever heard the verse in the Bible in Daniel 12:4 - “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” Well, the books have been opened! Just published today and is available in PDF for FREE is a book that is guaranteed to blow your mind. NOT Clickbait - it's the real deal. Check it out and Blessings to ALL!
https://drive.google.com/f...
06:04 AM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by DESTINYYAH in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Destiny YAH, click on at the bottom under it