Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
There is a single wide mobile home on our dead end street. A teenage latino male and his mother live there. There was an entire family there a few years back, now just those 2. Once a month "dad" comes back in his big black truck, with Texas tags, and about 6-8 latino males end up there, for about a week. Surely they aren't dispersing illegals heređŸ€”
Just yesterday, crickets...this evening the truck is back and the porch is full of guys😐
06:32 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
21 March, 02:49
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Well, having seen it in person, I hope it's nothing illegal...Made friends with a plant manager in the Midwest years ago. His wife ran the food hall (best fresh tortillas I've ever eaten.) They would hire people (with legal green cards) from Texas for tomato season to work at the factory. This factory canned for a lot of companies (not RedGold, they have their own.) It's surprising how many companies have their own recipes, so the factory adjusts and changes the lable each brand. I got to tour the place and the food hall was open to the public. The couple lived in the migrant housing with other workers, but drove a Tahoe and a Denali. The plant manager had a very successful concrete business in Texas. But I could see how people would have thought they were doing something illegal. Super nice people, and amazing food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 March, 09:01
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
What started as normal has become chaos there. Something changed. It has been nonstop for about 3 minths now. I hope I'm wrong. But other neighbors are getting suspicious too. The nonstop shooting at night is what has brought the attention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396