CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
20 March, 03:59
You don't say!! Another form of population control?? 🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 March, 03:59
In response CaedynsMom 4Ever to her Publication
i do not buy that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 05:08
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Here's a start... https://uk.news.yahoo.com/...

20 March, 05:55
i am signing up for yahoo but thanks. THERE IS NO WAY this is true. i do not care what you send me. ANYONE WITH A BRAIN KNIWS THIS IS BS!

Sign up for Yahoo? It's a news post. There's no "signing up" required or needed, but ok. Failure to simply research the topic is choosing to remain blind. That is your choice. Enjoy your day.
06:12 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableMeWI in this post can reply
21 March, 07:56
yes the crime had increased greatly do to riots and protest. however, there is no way the homicides have increased 2000 % . you truly need to ask yourself who the sources are. It does not jive with my spirit which means it is BS. if you want to say vandalism has increases 2000 % i would agree. Chicago has and there is evidence of that. people really need to have discernment to make it thriugh this and i call BS on this.

21 March, 08:04
show me all the deaths. give me all the evidence ti prove this 2000% uptick. just because one person says it does not make it so. Serious question. do you believe Joe Biden win the election? do you believe hecwon it fair and square? do you believe Covid 19 is killing all these people " they" say? Are you getting the vaccination? knowledge is power my friend. resources make a difference of whether you are receiving the truth or being fed a lie.

21 March, 08:45
due