Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
I had a thought today as I was calming my friend down who doesn't think this is going "fast enough".

I think everyone that is AWAKE is looking at this backwards. We are told we need to see the darkness before we can see the light! We need to know what COULD have happened if Hitlery had gotten in, so we never make this mistake again!!! But, I see so many people believing it's the ones still asleep/brainwashed that need to FEEL this pain.I think it's the opposite. This has been harder on the awakened ones! WE need to SEE and feel the pain. WE need to never forget and never let this happen again!!! WE NEED TO EXPERIENCE HELL ON EARTH....in order to appreciate HEAVEN on Earth. The sleeping ones aren't feeling anything. They're all just walking around thinking they're going to catch a "killer virus", that doesn't exist any longer. So WE need to suffer for them, until they wake up!!Then, we hold their hands as they sleepily wake up and SHOW THEM what WE DID.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
05:20 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Upside_Down_World in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Upside Down World, click on at the bottom under it