Charlie Lawver @josiegirl2
Our family continues....We have seen Uncle Joe and Aunt Kamala and now our cousins Bernie and Nancy. Counsin Bernie gives you money without you asking. No questions, just slips you the money. We are not sure where he gets his money, only everything is free with Counsin Bernie. Counsin Nancy we think she has a drinking problem, but we don't say anything. She will also give you free money with no questions. She is very protective of her laptop at the family gatherings, and she can spew the same hatred that Aunt Kamala spreads. Nancy and Kamala are cut from the same cloth. The only thing that stands between us being captured by their hatred and lunacy is Uncle Donald and Aunt Melania. We are told that Uncle Donald will be taking care of our relatives who are destroying our family, and we won't be seeing them at family gatherings soon. I will sit back with my popcorn and watch Uncle Donald do his magic. I can hardle wait.
04:32 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by josiegirl2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lawver, click on at the bottom under it