Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thx Benny Johnson:

MILITARY SOURCE IN DC:
“For the last week my battalion has been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria. Today the Senate kicked us out & moved us to a cold parking garage.
5000 soldiers.
1 power outlet.
One bathroom.
This is how Joe Biden’s America treats solders.”
Yesterday dozens of senators and congressman walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed.”
08:50 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
21 January, 09:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
More awake people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
21 January, 09:12
Time to defect to the resistance, soldiers. You will be better appreciated there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carmina Smith @gamma1
21 January, 09:06
Makes me sick!!! My friend's son is there and my son served as well, GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
21 January, 08:55
this literally breaks my heart 💔🙏🙏

Angela Cyr @angiecyr
21 January, 08:54
WOW!!! 😡

Awakening Time @Awakeningtime
21 January, 08:52
Woww