JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
The PCR sticks contain some black 'micro fibers'....
...that happens to be alive
so when a person gets test, these creatures go into the body

The creatures look like Morgellons disease google it
(https://www.google.com/sea... There were rumors that these are the same creatures that appear after Chemtrails
01:30 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1Counterpart2 in this post can reply
Kyle Iversen @KT77
20 March, 04:49
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
do you watch Gene Decode , on Blessed2teach unleashed he explains a way to get rid of the nanofibers. It costs approximately 200 dollars to get to unleashed on that website .He has morgellons and he takes a bath with something, cant remember what it is and then the nanofibers actually leave his skin. Thank you for your information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
20 March, 06:03
In response Kyle Iversen to his Publication
Thank you too, for letting us know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
20 March, 01:50
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
Right after I came to this site in January, I saw a vid of a parasite that had taken over INSIDE a praying mantis. And it was HUGE. For some reason, this reminds me of that. Or maybe a movie from a few years ago...