TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 March, 11:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
20 March, 12:48
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Similar to Stockholm Syndrome. I think that is exactly why so many people become defensive/aggressive to truth. I never looked at it this way before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 March, 12:57
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
yes..this is how they set up media..words are spells..and if repeated over and over it gets implanted and we dont even know it.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
I get project Mockingbird & many others that are mind control + indoctrination in schools etc, but the way this was phrased made me truly get why people defend the false narratives so fiercely.
I appreciate you sharing this. Sometimes its that certain verbiage that just clicks a little more for us.
01:09 PM - Mar 20, 2021
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mari_anne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marianne Risk, click on at the bottom under it