Kim Runner @kimrunner
Dan updated his profile and added a location - NY & FL...
11:00 AM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 March, 06:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hey Kim! I just noticed this and thought it could be relevant!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 March, 09:15
I love mocking these clowns. Dan the man

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Wack @Teapoddy
20 March, 01:44
I'm surprised Dan hasn't been banned from twatter yet.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
20 March, 01:17
Also thinking back, MonkeyWerx was sighting a bunch of activity a couple days ago (sorry my days mesh together) with alot of actiivty in that area and back and forths to Texas. Straightline activity. Just thinking.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 March, 01:20
I wish from very bottom of my Soul, that POTUS or MILITARY DID IT 💪💪💪

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Otherwise will be lots PR SPIN COUNTERATTACK aka "Russian Hackers"
and satire from guys involved will be punished...

Our proverb:

Listed words after Z
Drzý =>Cheeky
Jazyk=>Language
Brzy=>Soon
Ruzyně => (our "Gitmo")

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
20 March, 01:01
There is so much going on - all I can share is "if you have loved ones that are on the fence of truth and what they thought was truth, tell them to buckle up. We don't know the timing, but to be preprared. If they are not and get scared, they should reach out us that whos feet are firmly planted and standing!"

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 March, 12:11
I searched the www.welovetiramisu.com link & this is what I found, interesting.

http://welovetiramisu.com/

20 March, 12:12
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Not far from where we use to live

20 March, 12:08
Tiramasu Ristorante found to be in Bradenton, FL
Notice this resturant open with no masks. NY resturants I believe are still not open like this or may be open to 25-50% capacity?

https://www.tiramisubraden...

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=...

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
20 March, 11:10
Here's why ... he's in NY

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 March, 11:10
Relevant or "coincidence"?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 11:43
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Interesting for sure!

NEO ONE @Neo
20 March, 11:05
Interessting. 👍