Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
Just went to my Google search engine an asked...Who is The President of The United States of America 2021 and look 🤣
09:58 AM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_USA in this post can reply
Valarie Bynum @Kora77
20 March, 11:08
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
whitehouse.gov GO TO > Previous> BIDEN IS LISTED Presidents https://www.whitehouse.gov...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hard Rocker @Hardrocker69
20 March, 11:05
Do you know what this is all about?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Yonkings @cmyohio
20 March, 10:56
my screen shot from earler this morning

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
20 March, 10:54
whitehouse.gov
History of White House
PREVIOUS Presidents
(See second photo attached.👇) 😂

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 March, 10:49
WHO IS BYE:DEN .........

WILL TAKE GRANELL FOR 1,000 ALEX ....

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
20 March, 10:46
Anyone know why Richard is also listed, what conditions would lead to the National Intelligence Director being President of United States?

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
20 March, 10:43
I typed in the search and got the same. 😂

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
20 March, 10:40
lol byedan must be the falling one 🤣🤣

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
20 March, 10:36
lol thats so funny because i googled richard grenell this morning and he came io as president as of 2021 🤣🤣

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
20 March, 10:42
In response Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA to her Publication
lol same