Mac 691 @Mac691
12:01 AM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 March, 01:43
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
The Vatican is Mystery Babylon. Why I didn't see it sooner, I don't know. If you were a Catholic, it is so obvious now. It describes the Vatican to a T. Sights, colors, sounds, smells . . . so well written. Now I understand why when I made my communion they only gave me a missile . . . hmmm, interesting choice of words. They should have given us an entire Bible instead but then we might have read the back and would have woken up a lot sooner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 March, 01:28
Satan and Vatican = Pagan Rome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lou @Sapphire
20 March, 09:36
Thanks Ezra!♥️🇺🇸♥️

Mac 691 @Mac691
20 March, 12:06
🧐👇🙏Ezra Cohen has shared, for the first time, that I know, a quote from the Book of Revelation, specifically, chapter 17, which corresponds to the letter Q in the alphabet, as if to say that this is the origin of the movement.🎤

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
20 March, 03:37
yup.