DENOUNCED Q. !!!
N E V E R
THATS ALL I NEED TO KNOW!👊
10:52 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by JamieJanon in this post can reply
TrumpFan TrumpWon @TrumpFan20
21 March, 10:24
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
#NewsFlash if they wanted to find out who Q was, they could have done it in 5 minutes. The bitching about Q is actually fake. They let the truth come out, and set up everyone to find out who is against pedophilia, 80 million people are.

But they now want to target those that are not party to their crimes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
21 March, 05:52
I'm not worried that Q might not be connected to Trump. The many Q proofs confirmed it for me.

I'm just worried that Trump and Q might not be the white hats we hoped they were. It's taking quite a long time and quite a lot of suffering for this "plan" to unfold. Quite a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
21 March, 03:13
Not neccessarily. Trump's denouncement would then be called Q "disinformation" and, while I believe in "the plan," disinformation is part of "the plan." That said, Trump telegraphing his 2-3 month social platform introduction I decern to be total bullshit as he wouldn't give this information to the deep state.

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
21 March, 03:02
I thought there was zero chance Trump would allow experimental, needless, and deadly vaccines either. Huge disappointment

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
19 March, 11:46
yup. when all else fails (i start doubting/wondering), that's what brings me back. trump has never denounced the movement. and we're ALL OVER the place so if we were to be denounced, he'd have done it. keep the faith, spread the truth, breathe.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
19 March, 11:51
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
ditto here!