Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 05:59
Debunkable?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chancey Dietrich @Chanceanon
there's actually 3 marines. Can't see the 3rd from this angle. look at the actual video. I hate seeing this false information because it makes us anons look stupid
10:46 PM - Mar 19, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chanceanon in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 March, 10:24
In response Chancey Dietrich to his Publication
Com'om now, We anons NEVER look stupid, we are seeing this fasle information on purpose... Laugh Patriot, it's Q's way of thanking us for fighting by giving us a good laugh from jokes others dont get..Yet. #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
20 March, 10:23
Yeah, and the girls' body in the straight on angle could be covering the circled marine. This is not great.

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
20 March, 06:55
As a Marine, I can tell you, THOSE ARE NOT MARINES..... theyre like rent a cop uniforms. 🤣

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
20 March, 10:35
In response Amy Elohim to her Publication
I was thinking the same thing! No way are those actual Marines.

Jim Starkey @JimStarkey17
20 March, 10:42
In response Amy Elohim to her Publication
The actor farthest away looks like hes about to tip over backwards.😂 Not Marine posture.