Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
20 March, 07:05
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
???Soooo...think survival from water??...Watch the water?....Omg my energy is screaming!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 March, 11:19
i believe this is what helps change the climate. ask the eskimos. seriously.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iva Watson @2know
19 March, 09:06
Because of the earhhs iron core, frequency would or could change the location. That location could be moved one way or the other depending on the strenght if ghe frequency. Also it would move the equator and cause different types of climate change. Warming or cooling in the oceans, airstreams all which would effect food growth and production. So! After all that what kind of frequency are we talking about and who's lighting her up?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 March, 08:30
First and that acc. were pure gold :( Fook twitter for suspensions🤬 Thanks for the screenshot. Do you perhapes have the one for 11.11.18? That was from the other acc.

Christina Maga @Christina71
19 March, 08:29
This freaks me out ..... 🤨

Have Faith @rAnnbci
19 March, 08:28