Only people mentioned by MikeStorm in this post can reply
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
27 March, 12:00
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
26 March, 10:54
At this point what difference does it make? J/K. Why does this not surprise me? We've known for a while now they want us eliminated so they can have the earth to themselves. But guess what, I'm pretty sure God's plan supersedes their's. I know what side I'm on so do what you will with me. I'll go down kicking and screaming God's name and I will never sell my soul. He sacrificed for me/us so I will sacrifice myself in his name. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Luciferlost
27 March, 12:30
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Amen my friend.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
26 March, 10:01
Is this video available elsewhere. Tried multiple times, but it will not play.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 March, 12:32
Good stuff

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
19 March, 07:55
The video will not play 🤔

Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
19 March, 11:15
In response Kay Bur to her Publication
Try it again. The first 10 to 15 seconds there is no sound or motion. It appears as though the video isnt playing. Got me the first time i listened to it as well.

Gara Anthony @Texsunga
19 March, 07:53
WOW to here it put into words.Many live with rose colored glasses but sadly more with complete blinders to truth and the reality. May the light shine bright for all to see.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
19 March, 07:47
😱Oh boy. It was very creepy to listen to. But we have known that for a long time, I woke up over 14 years ago. And the last 4 years have been totally indescribable. Waiting for the cannon to be fired soon. Am tired and think this circus may soon end. Too much suffering for people.😫