Only people mentioned by TrumpistaTom407 in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
20 March, 02:24
In response Marine by Birth 0341 81’s platoon to his Publication
YES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
White Castle @EbenezerE
19 March, 11:57
Whoa, doc, that's heavy! I'd never heard of Walter Russell nor his cosmology. Thanks for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 March, 08:32
"My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists." - Nikola Tesla

I tend to have an understanding that consciousness and awareness is outside the physical body. People can tap into it and dial in on certain concepts because the knowledge is already there. We just need to learn to find the proper frequencies.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
20 March, 02:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

amy lilley @amylilley
19 March, 07:18
SO BEAUTIFUL, such beautiful drawings😎

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
19 March, 07:14
Holy!!! This Spiral looks like a simplified spiral I saw in a vision while meditating in 2014!

< 2 PICS >