Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
The story of Tanzania's President in 4 headlines:

1 - He sent in DNA samples of fruits and a pig for COVID-19 testing, they they came back positive for C-19 (He called BULLSHIT publicly).
2 - [They - Gates] decide to "REIN him in"
3 - He DISAPPEARS.
4 - Now he's DEAD.

Doesn’t take a “GENIUS” to
figure out what happened here ⤵️
05:24 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 May, 10:11
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Paw Paws. funny stuff. they are not very original .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
22 March, 08:55
BBill&MMelindaGGates need a heavy dose of karma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
21 March, 11:26
They are sick & evil

Mother Hen @MotherHen1951
21 March, 11:05
I pray he is still alive and well in good hands safe! 🙏

memes matter @NoComment
22 March, 02:53
In response Mother Hen to his Publication
Patriots are in Control 💖🕊

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
21 March, 10:42
im so angry! God bless this man! maybe he got swept away in WPP???

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
20 March, 11:00
Noooo this has to be shared!!

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
20 March, 10:38
It was a goat, not a pig.

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
20 March, 04:35
😢🙏❤️

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
19 March, 08:46
I cant wait till those evil people pay for all they have done.😡RIP MR PRESIDENT.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸

Little Lucid @LittleLucid
19 March, 08:40
A goat

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 March, 06:19
Until everything is revealed...I won't believe anyone is alive or dead. Perhaps he is still alive because he is in protection. He did reveal the hoax...He must have been threatened. This past year we have heard that people faked their deaths years ago and will be coming out soon. Lets hope for the best.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 March, 05:42
Wow. That's a shame. And no surprises. The corruptions/evil knows no limits. Truly biblical times.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
19 March, 05:32
R.I.P. John Magufuli, a very good man ❤️🙏

Carey Lou @Careylou
19 March, 05:26
Praying for his family, friends and country - May Justice prevail!