Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
23 March, 02:15
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I suggest we allow them their exit strategy. 😈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
23 March, 02:17
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
The problem is the actions of the stupid affect the many and I didn't choose their route.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 March, 02:43
you try to tell them and they just don't believe it's happening right now.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 March, 02:42
just found this

Charissma _15 @Riley
19 March, 05:50
I imagine this is what Jesus thought.
I also imagine this is why we are here...to fight for them till they are able to see the truth.
“Father Forgive Them, They Know Not What They Do.” (Luke 23:24)🙏

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
23 March, 02:13
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
And in the process we further learn lessons...
letting go of judgement,
forgiveness, and love

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 March, 04:49
FK 'em. Let them all burn. I'm done trying to wake people up. Let the arrests and executions begin.