Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 December, 10:50
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 December, 06:15
Casey, I look forward to your posts, thank you for being a great
patriot! Bless You!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 December, 04:37
I love you Casey, you make life epic. Please keep it up. Bless Up!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
27 December, 04:33
I so wanted to like this post but it put it at a bad number so I removed it!! 💗

Pat Harger @Quickchange63
09 November, 01:37
Love you my friend!!

Par Nelli @Parnelli
09 November, 01:25

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
24 June, 12:26
so well said--we can keep passing it around

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
24 June, 02:53
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
😍😍😍😍🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
22 June, 12:30
Thank you Casey..knowledge is power and it is digital soldiers like you who are the glue that helps us all.. Thank you

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 June, 05:37
Amen soul sister cannot wait for The Event. Love and Light to all Anons. We know we will all meet some day and Reminisce 🤠🙏

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lois Lane @Desrev01
05 April, 03:09
Casey, thank you for these words today. Yesterday, Easter Sunday, my daughter and son in law walked out over the issue of the vaccine, Trump, all things Liberal. They said they're very "worried" about me. Here we go with the mental issues.............I'm holding strong. I know in my heart that we are defeating evil on a daily basis and we need to continue to fight. I don't know the timeline but I have peace that Light will defeat Dark soon. It's difficult enough with good friends, but when our families are torn apart it becomes the greatest challenge in our lifetime. So, with that said, "I Trust The Plan" and my President. God Bless and pray for us.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 April, 03:54

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 April, 03:49

JAMES ROMANO @JVR926
17 March, 08:41
Amen Angel❤️🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 February, 10:44
love this family💙🙏💙

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 February, 03:30
fort 🙏

Shirina Kapoor @SHK17369
19 February, 03:15
Amen 💖💖🙏🏻🙏🏻#WWG1WGA

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
27 January, 02:18
AMEN !!
LQV U ANGEL !!
;)

Charissma _15 @Riley
27 January, 01:01
God bless!🙏

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 January, 12:39

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
27 January, 12:34
We All need to lift our Prayers up to God for him to show us his glory while taking down the Cabal🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
24 January, 04:01
Amen!🙏🕊

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
24 January, 02:18
amen 🙏🏻

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 January, 02:10
YEP !!!!

Francisca Rod @Frannie
24 January, 01:57
i picked my side, God has shown his Love Mercy an I wouldnt choose to be on any other side but here!!! Truly am so blessed to be here with all of You!!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 03:23
GY6

Jeff Peiser @PatriotPie203
21 January, 03:13
Ive missed everyone! great to see you Casey!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
18 January, 05:47
This is what really is going on in America right now...

MUST WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Eliezer Justice @eliezerjustice
13 January, 03:59
🤩Great to see you, Casey!! 🤩

Mrs. Gee @Qusie
13 January, 03:59
Amen!! 🙏🏻 Beautifully said! ❤️