WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏
If you can hold on tight and not get the jab, you'll walk out of this movie 10x greater than when you were before. You aren't losing America, but rather America is being reborn. You are feeling the birthing pains, but the baby is on the way. 1776 had it's challenging moments, but freedom is never free. Don't forget that. ~Ghost Ezra
02:36 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
USA First @usafirst4
16 May, 08:08
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
This was two months ago. Been holding on for dear life but something has got to give.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
26 April, 08:39
Unfortunately, very serious things are happening with those who are not getting the "jab" due to being around those who have. Something horrid is being transmitted. These medical professionals are seeing this world wide. It is alarming!
https://rumble.com/vfyvcn-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
26 April, 08:26
Ive lost everything. yet I remain faithful.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
17 April, 08:12
I'll NEVER take the jab; my family is, but I will NOT! Got called stupid..

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
08 April, 11:28
Unfortunately what the words spoken by "Ghost" seem familiar the same words were spoken by our Lord. The verbal usage of "Ghost" are in complete contrast to what Scripture records. Matthew 24:8 the Lord speaks of birth pains/pangs which relate not to a rebirth of America but in actuality a birthing of the beast system ie the end times. Seriously if you are a Christian read the entire Chapter of Matthew 24. Then in your mind think of the "plan" of man. In your spirit... which one of the plans are happening... mans plan or Gods? Educate yourself... prepare yourself... stop spending time allowing yourself to fall into the deception. Its time Christian to WAKE UP! Please I say this in love.
https://youtu.be/62Hok9BkY...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 March, 11:54
Well said. Listen to God's Spirit. Imitate Him & Obey Him. And we will be endued with POWER from His Holy Spirit.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
01 April, 07:41
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️