: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
15 March, 07:38
tune in or be left behind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maj Flip @UnacknowledgedQtruth
16 March, 10:16
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
5D is the fifth Density not dimension! It's a state of neutral charge!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 11:48
In response Maj Flip to his Publication
itll be the 4th density and 5th dimension. depending on where the human consciousness resonates to and how the densities and dimensions overlap

17 March, 02:47
Heaven is 5D, 6D & 7D they aren't dimensions they are density of frequency & charge. There is no polarity only neutral charge. Zero point!

17 March, 03:01
heaven is a state of mind. bless you. i invite you to join us in a global meditation on March 24

17 March, 11:43
You're entitled to your opinion but I assure you it's not a state of mind. You are living in a Matrix created by God. God lives in all of our hearts. Talk to him there.

17 March, 11:50
i understand what you are saying and i agree with you. i am saying that in this 3D matrix a being can create heaven or hell in their minds that will manifest itself in the matrix.

17 March, 11:54
You can only manifest at your zero point. We are in hell already so to speak.

18 March, 12:08
i want to pick at your brain more

19 March, 03:22
Help yourself! 😂
I have been communing with one of the 144K who have come back here to help with Rapture. He's a 7D Heavenly being lowered to 5D so he can dwell here!

learn me how. i am a sponge, ready to absorb. the floor is yours
02:19 PM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
19 March, 02:58
I will do you one better, he is what is known as a walk in. He traded places with a soul already here. That soul was contracted at birth for this purpose.
He has a YouTube channel where he published all the info I know. His name is Jetson White. Everything you wish to know & more is in his videos. All of our preconceived teachings about what this Realm is will be blown away! Prepare yourself. He has decodes of Q & how it relates to the Bible. The first series to watch is Earth is not a real planet!
Enjoy!
Yeshua Bless you always 🙏 ✝️ 🕊️ 🤍
Maj FLIP o7

19 March, 04:01
eye see you brother of light. i am eternally grateful for the expansion of knowledge. blessings are upon you. YHWH