Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
1/3 I was having a conversation with a person on telegram about how some anons will preach Jesus and then punch you in the throat. that anon did not understand this behavior and i thought my explanation might be useful for anyone else who is relatively new. i find it to be totally normal for this movement, and here’s why: if you are new, you never put in long hours on the chans. The chans are the Wild West, full of terrifying anons with brilliant, sharp minds. Q posted there first because these were the people that were going to recognize the code for what it was. One of the things we were taught on the chans was to have a thick skin. 8ch was a bastion of free speech- people would greet you with, hey niggerfaggot! (Sorry) if you were offended, and tried to police the language, you didn’t belong there, because you didn’t understand that people should be allowed to say whatever they wanted, however terrible. Sometimes truth is terrible. 1/3
11:47 AM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it