MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
19 March, 09:31
unbeLIEvable...
@realdonaldtrump I've got your back sir!
Between me & acouple choice Anons we have a good majority of Hunter's laptop saved & put up on a shelf for you in case this happened...
We serve at the pleasure of our President๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
We have all the texts & emails from everyone in that sick incestuous famiy--even Hunter's therapist.
We have all the police reports where Hunter should've went to jail but instead pulled that secret service card/ get outa jail free card
I even have a police report involving drugs & a loaded live gun thrown in a trash can outside around kids but Hunter pulled his dead brothers DA badge out & faked like he was him...
We have the CP pics & videos including every girl family member- even Hunter & his sister Ashley
And theres a shit ton that didnt get circulated! Those are the ugly ones. Torture. Blood. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
We have all the receipts & signed documents showing the monthly pay outs and the 10% for the big guy.
Please Anons add any evidence
NO NUDITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 March, 03:53
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
bien sur ๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŠ๐Ÿธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 March, 03:21
When? It is time to end this entire disgraceful scam!

tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
19 March, 02:54
I have the full version of that video posted on my vimeo channel, share all you want, it's a much better copy, you may find other things on my channel extremely interesting...

https://vimeo.com/49382240...
we_have_it_all on Vimeo

The beginning talks about pedo - be prepared - fortunately that section is brief - that's not what this is about make sure you listen until you know the contents…

Baba Milev @babamilev
19 March, 02:50
I got a big smile when Ezra posted this today on Telegram

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 March, 11:10
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
"We have it all"...someday we will be privey to how all this
worked or was held up in a delayed victory. the confusing
part is hearing of this fact for years, and while there were no
animals harmed in the making of this movie as they say, there
was real anguish and death of good humans while watching
this movie. tell me we will get explanations

Jeremy Neundorff @QuestionEverything
22 March, 09:14
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
That's a fake account. He's only on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/EzraAC...

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
19 March, 02:47
They have more than enough evidence. It's now just a matter of timing โณ

Danny Nix @Danny1969
19 March, 02:46
"For Entertainment Purposes Only" he has alledgly had everything for a long time. Apparently it will never be used. We've all been played. And are continuing to be played. Q? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Marley McCord @Marley808
19 March, 01:57
this all sounds right to me. i found the chinese guy's video in sept of last year. it was on a rumble channel with just that one video posted twice. i trust flynn and he said justice will come so im holding on (by a thread but its a strong thread ๐Ÿ˜). i dont trust many people in general but flynn and pompeo are so solid. plus i had a dream they were archangels so that helps too lol.

Marley McCord @Marley808
19 March, 02:02
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
i couldnt find the original channel i found it but i found a 2nd channel with the same video posted twice again so maybe the first channel got wiped. here is the link to rumble channel jud2

https://rumble.com/vaqk9v-...

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
19 March, 11:51
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You cant believe how bad it really is
You can read this shit all day BUT
Actually watching it & hearing it is unbearable

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 01:22
That is why Trump forced them to run B1d3n because he alone is tied to almost every single corrupt politician and deal in the past 40 yrs.
Domino

memes matter @NoComment
22 March, 11:59