MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
19 March, 09:31
unbeLIEvable...
@realdonaldtrump I've got your back sir!
Between me & acouple choice Anons we have a good majority of Hunter's laptop saved & put up on a shelf for you in case this happened...
We serve at the pleasure of our President🇺🇸🇺🇸
We have all the texts & emails from everyone in that sick incestuous famiy--even Hunter's therapist.
We have all the police reports where Hunter should've went to jail but instead pulled that secret service card/ get outa jail free card
I even have a police report involving drugs & a loaded live gun thrown in a trash can outside around kids but Hunter pulled his dead brothers DA badge out & faked like he was him...
We have the CP pics & videos including every girl family member- even Hunter & his sister Ashley
And theres a shit ton that didnt get circulated! Those are the ugly ones. Torture. Blood. 😭😭
We have all the receipts & signed documents showing the monthly pay outs and the 10% for the big guy.
Please Anons add any evidence
NO NUDITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
20 March, 03:13
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Juan said, Your gonna... Almost... Feel sorry for Hunter... Almost. He also said, that they used him...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Day @SunnyDay
19 March, 03:28
i figured that out when the story broke that he never picked it up from the repair shop.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
19 March, 02:41
I read that within a week of the laptop storying being dropped,

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 March, 02:22
I hope for his children's sake, that this is true. maybe they can have "some" empathy for him
as they get older? (it may be hard for them
to feel empathy when they learn how he harmed other children).

Maybe somehow this was to
protect them? (but he did have "realtions" with his niece, correct? 🤦‍♀️).

what a shit show family! To think he actually was trying to kill ALL of his family but only his wife and daughter died. Unfathomable. 😢😢

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 March, 02:23
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
The last "he" Sleepy Joe--tried to kill family.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
19 March, 11:18
...kinda figured that out early.
Daddy issues are a huge thing.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
19 March, 11:11
Is Joe M ever coming back?

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
19 March, 11:06
Wonderful news - since that laptop was turned over to the Fed. Bur. of Incompetence (FBI) as eveidence by Rudy Juliani and then they either 'lost' it or destroyed it. Nothing to see here! SMDH