Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 March, 08:32
God Morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were awesome!
You may or may not believe those of us that have had a NDE(Near Death Experience)but as for myself, I know these things to be true as I have lived them.

It is hard for most of us to tell these about it because most ppl either think you are lying, or just plain crazy. You would do well to listen.

I will tell you this much for sure. When we die is not the end of our souls (spirits). We return to being light energy, there is no evil there (none that can harm us) NONE, you immediately realize the overwhelming feeling of what things really mean, goodness, immense unconditional love, infinate universe, & time is not at all what you thought, IMMEDIATELY.There really are no words ACTUAL WORDS, that can discribe it. I did not experience God in the way that my Christian upbringing would have manifest him, but I felt him there as was I, a light being.Souls r infinate, trust ur connection to God, he is real.
https://youtu.be/wZORPVmXN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
19 March, 09:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If we return to beings of light, does that mean when our energy is needed again, God places us back on earth?

And if that energy is inherently good does it only then become corrupted in the flesh, in essence, your given free will determines what side you end up on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 09:22
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Nana doesnt know the answers to all those questions. I was raised foot washing Baptist but I have always all my life mostly depended on my direct connection to God. I have always talked out loud to God my whole life with noone in between. Yes I believe in Jesus but just always talked to God directly after I was saved.

I have recently decided that the theory of reincarnation is true and I never believed it before at all.

What I felt in my NDE was that our time here on earth in earthsuits was such a tiny tiny amount of time that it was almost irrelevant and that ppl should only pay attention to the things that really matter while here in this experience.
I was communicating telepathically and the instant that I wished I could let my family know all these things that I had gained knowledge of so they would change the way they live and realize what is really important, I was back in the hospital room with doc telling fam he had no idea how I made it.

MTB Mike @MTBpatriotM
I was raised in a Roman Catholic household. It never sat right with me, even as a child. Went through the motions of their rituals because my parents said I'd have to anyway. After that I moved away from any organized religion. It just seemed to me organization can bring about corruption to something that is supposed to be good.

I was away from it for a good 15 years, it always felt like something bigger was there, just couldnt pinpoint it. Lately though, there is something pulling me to discover what it actually is. Whether it's god, the universe, or something completely different, but it doesnt feel evil or malevolent. Its exciting to be honest.

No one has all the answers. but it's good knowing that there a good people out there that experiences can be drawn on, ideas tossed around, and love toward fellow human.
09:41 AM - Mar 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by MTBpatriotM in this post can reply
Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
19 March, 11:50
I was raised in a Catholic home. 12 years of Catholic School and I was an alter server. I'd say around 11-12 years old I started to question many things. As I grew older, many more questions. I was married catholic as my wife is catholic as well. Although we have a strong belief in Jesus and Christianity, our belief in the Catholic church has diminished. The things that I have learned about The Vatican, The Pope are not surprising to me as I have questioned things for a while. My mother will have a hard time accepting things once its all revealed.

19 March, 12:32
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
I am truly loving and grateful hearing everyone's stories and experiences here. It's amazing to see how many, who live thousands miles(or kilometers) away, but yet they all have different experiences that put them on a similar path.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
19 March, 09:54
There are a lotof amazing Christians in the Catholics. They held the line on abortion and for traditional marriage. But the papal system was corrupted. They say they founf gold lining the tunnels from Rome to Jerusalem. They have hidden many religious artifacts that woukd have clearly helped Christians. So they became corrupted .

John Anon @freeamerican59
19 March, 10:01
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
it'll be interesting to see what happens to the catholic church and organized religion in general. if all the gold is truly gone from the vatican i dont know how they could go forward. i was raised catholic haven't practiced for decades. my mother is devout she is going to have a hard fall. hope i can help her through it

19 March, 10:02
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Agreed, I should have clarified more, the *system* had become corrupted not the people.

19 March, 09:53
Most dont talk about it cause it makes ppl think we are weird.
For a lot of years Nana just felt guilty because I felt like well "He gave me one damn job to tell ppl, and I had let him down". Perhaps I was just rushing it and now is the time.
He threw me back for some reason to be here at this time.
When you wake up you want to tell everyone so they will know to change what they are doing and realize what is really going on, but then ppl act like they think you are lying and/or are just fricking crazy and i just stopped talking about it with anyone but my family. Btw, mission accomplished my entire family are saved and enlightened.
In recent years I just said to hell with it and what crosses my mind falls right out of my mouth!
Ppl can believe or not, just like a few months ago when I had vision and message from God, it is my job to tell it which I have done. I have done what I should it is up to individuals to believe or not.

19 March, 10:00
Absolutely! My wife and I have tried for a year and a half to tell people about X,Y & Z. My F-I-L says my wife is talking like a crazy person. We've come to the conclusion that it's no longer time to tell people, but rather be there to help them heal when it's needed.

I'm happy you were thrown back here, had you not have been, these conversations would never happen. Everyone crosses paths when they are meant to and needed, some stay and some go, but that is life. Learn from everything you come across even if it's a five minute conversation. I'm glad this is happening. It reinforces the fact that no matter how alone one may feel, you are never really alone.

One weird happening we experienced was after Jan. 20th, we were amped up and anxious for a couple days, we woke up that following Friday and it was just complete calm, all those feelings were just....gone.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
19 March, 09:52
You have perfectly summed up how I've felt for years! And the last couple years have been very transformative for me, and several family members who are now red-pilled as well...

~ The Wife

19 March, 10:25
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
It's a definite journey. For, 20ish years I've felt like there was always a darkenss, a shadow trying to corrupt me, not going to lie, sometimes, I'd give in, it was nothing horrible, just stupid decisions that in the rearview, were not the right choice.

Fast forward, I lose my shit, mentally and physically about 2 years ago. I couldn't get out of my own way.

When taking time to meditate there was always an image of a tree with beautiful pink blossoms on it. A golden light always was shining on that tree, but it was always surrounded by darkness, I felt I could never reach that tree. That I would never be able to enjoy relaxing under that tree, in that light.

I found a wonderful person through a friend who was a great guide to me. Helped me. Gave me the tools and challenged me to do the work to forge ahead.

Now when I take that time, the tree is available to me, to sit under, to relax under, to enjoy that light.

And the best part is THERE IS NO DARKNESS IT'S ALL LIGHT!