Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
19 March, 11:06
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
19 March, 09:22
#fightlikeflynn πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
19 March, 08:41
It makes me chuckle to see Gen Flynn wearing the 'jumpsuit orange' bracelet', along with the Gold bracelet I sent him on behalf of #WeThePeople ...😊

#ThePeoplesBridge

WWG1WGA Digitalsoldiers @Gatekeeper
19 March, 06:52
Trust the Plan ! WWG1WGA

Reginald Lionheart @Archangel_Lionheart
19 March, 05:49
look at the eagle on the flag.

Jack Anon @jackylope
19 March, 04:27
interesting writstband...
Is there a longer video of this event?

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
19 March, 04:47
In response Jack Anon to his Publication
I haven't come across anything yet.
However you can check out his WWG1WGA green wristband here, starting at the 1:09 mark.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
General Flynn Q Anon Green Castle Drop decodes Q.