Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 12:26
If I'm thinking logically, the entire Trump term was his special forces removing the bad guys.

Plenty of good guys have been in the forces/military and have been waiting for the day. When Trump got into office it was time.

Look at all things that occurred in year one. Basically impossible things... unless certain people were removed.

When Q said "to be blunt, game over", I think the chess game was over. Majority of the key players were removed while we filled spots with actors wearing a mask on top of a mask.

The final part is getting key people domestically to believe this is all real and happening.

Imagine removing an evil childs evil parent from them. That's their only source of info and it's not going to go well. I think we're in that phase.

Open to hearing others thoughts as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
my husband is having a hard time with all of this. he served in the military and belives in his government and country. i've had to go slow, planting seeds, he tthinks i'm a bit crazy, maybe nieve. i told him, he's going to owe me a huge appology. it's not easy, i keep dropping crumbs and planting seeds
🙏🏻
08:40 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
18 March, 10:04
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Thats a problem, people chose to not know what rights are, to not research what law is.
Government has never been the law, the traitor governments lied, did fraud, treason for hundrends of years.
Anyone that reads the law, knows.
A majoe issues is the traitor government minions, BAR attorneys, schools hide the truth, usurped the rights of the people, rights are the law.
Kirks law corner ,E-clause, people have had the chance to learn, beliefs, opinions, laziness, and ego hindered, has almost destroyed the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396