Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 March, 11:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
18 March, 09:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Lin Wood posted this comment last night and it couldnt be more true today.

Everyone.

We are feeling what this great leader was saying.
He and Trump had / have a drive. we all do.

The American people want justice, and everyone should try.

We have God on our side, we should not be in fear of any information getting released or the devils schemes. in those scenarios we give the devil too much credit, and Gods people not enough credit.

We have dominion over darkness.

we the people are prayed up and ready.

#YHWH #Yeshua

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
18 March, 02:35
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
No, JFK jr. didn't plan his own accident. That was Hillary when he run against her in N.Y. for senate. She knew he would win.
08:08 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terryann in this post can reply
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
18 March, 09:52
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
well regardless who planned it, he knew and changed it to survive. Thank God. We need to be aware now of our character. there has been a lot of deception on both sides. white hats - ok
its understood for a time - things needed to get into place. But now God has shined the light on darkness. so we cant still be deceptful - it isnt right. We cant be in fear of the enemy knowing our plan. if the bulk of the things are taken care like stated, then there is no reason to delay. There will always be evil, we are in end times. The hold up is on white hats now. why ... God gave us truth. its irresponsible not to act and bring everything to light. i trust God. theres a stirring im my spirit about this. there could be a civil war if we keep lying.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
18 March, 08:43
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Ok... sure.