Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bro Crow @Brocrow
13 January, 02:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi KimR!! this is all newπŸ˜πŸ˜β€πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ’ͺβœ”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
13 January, 02:58
Meaning Patriots should stay far away from these organized Protests that are apparently happening at all 50 Capitols? These are smelling like False Flags to happen! So please everyone stay safe and away from those! They are NOT MAGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
13 January, 02:48
Glad to be here with you Kim

Albrecht Finnema @AnonymousFollower
13 January, 02:47
You have beautiful running calves in the stable! I saw it through a retweet from VK! #Nicetobeafarmer !

Christian Mott @NameCannotBeBlank
13 January, 02:46
Good to see you here...

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
13 January, 02:46
Morning

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
13 January, 02:40
Hi Kim!! I feel so much at home today with everyone here! I'm waiting for VK and Phae to get us vibing!! 🀣