Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 March, 11:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
18 March, 09:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Lin Wood posted this comment last night and it couldnt be more true today.

Everyone.

We are feeling what this great leader was saying.
He and Trump had / have a drive. we all do.

The American people want justice, and everyone should try.

We have God on our side, we should not be in fear of any information getting released or the devils schemes. in those scenarios we give the devil too much credit, and Gods people not enough credit.

We have dominion over darkness.

we the people are prayed up and ready.

#YHWH #Yeshua

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
18 March, 02:35
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
hallelujah, yes im totally on board with this. I believe that YHWH can do anything and knowing the power of our Savior how could we discount anything? The world is stirring, the Holy Spirit is moving in ways we cant even fathom. Angels are amongst us and thats why revealing is so vital. i know they may have a orchestrated plan to release information, but The stirring in everyones heart and spirit is quickening, the truth must prevail because God is truth. God is about full truth in the light. He will give His people strength to endure.
Nothing should be hidden for a moment more from Gods children , otherwise it makes those hiding decievers. They are to speak truth.
Truth must shine, in the presence of our enemies. not when our enemies are all taken care of. This strips Gods people of rising in His glory in front of our enemies. Truth will lift up the veil. blessings to your family. in Yeshuas name 🙏💕
03:00 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Only people mentioned by anasha_justagirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anasha Anasha, click on at the bottom under it