Jonella Moore @JonellaM
17 March, 09:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
17 March, 09:44
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
This is so disgusting. i walk my dog around the block each morning before I go to work. I'll be seeing used masks on the ground. I'm not picking them up to throw away. I don't want their cooties on me. Lazy tail people need to throw them away in a trash can and not throw them on the ground..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 March, 11:12
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
If this "virus" is so deadly, why arent there hazardous waste containers everywhere?

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
I know right. There should be one on every corner and outside of doors belonging to businesses. I guess them idiots who are pushing the masks didn't have enough of working brain cells to think of those as well
02:57 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryLee68 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Lambert, click on at the bottom under it