Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
anybody else see the Bidan hands/mic video? when i saw it yesterday, the weird thing was that i didnt see even see what was happening at first, even though somebody told me to watch his hands. every single person i showed it to had the same reaction at first- what am i looking at here? once i pointed out the obvious errors, people were like, oh waaaait a minute, how could i have missed that??? its almost like our brains are editing out the stuff that doesnt make any sense. im starting to really see how we were duped for so long. its sort of frightening to me, im a very observant individual and often see things others dont. now i feel like the blind leading the blind. anybody else have any thoughts, theories? smilar experiences? im wondering if there is something physically wrong wih us that needs correcting.
02:43 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
Big Tex @BigTex
18 March, 02:55
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
everyone is so used to seeing stuff like that, movies and tv shows, that we automatically edit out the parts that don't fit or make sense. i was a graphic artist foe 25 years. all i see are mistakes and i would glady change places with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
18 March, 04:41
In response Big Tex to his Publication
this is so interesting to me- my son who is studying video editing for his career didnt see it either, and he is good at spotting deep fakes, and photoshops. maybe he needs 25 years. i think i would much rather be able to see what you see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396