Libertatem One @LibertatemOne
18 March, 01:12
Who’s our real president? The answer, for anyone paying attention, is clear. On 1-20-21 President Trump issued a directive to extend Secret Service protection. And President Trump was flown on Marine One with full security detail during an unannounced trip to Switzerland on March 4, 2021. Yet the same ‘fact’ checkers who say not so and want you to believe JB is President. Check out CGI Joe with no security detail https://youtu.be/cDZFNYn98...
Is Biden a CGI Hologram or a Real Person? (K-von asks you to vote in the comments...) - YouTube

You be the judge... Something just ain't right with that boy Biden. Even my dog can see it. LOLSUBSCRIBE + Share!Donate to keep these videos coming: GoFund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
18 March, 01:24
In response Libertatem One to her Publication
The story about Trump being in Switzerland on 3-4-21 is fabricated. The photos that were used in that post were from a trip he made to that country in 2018. Be wary. There is a ton of false info being put out to mess with our (Trump supporters and Q followers) minds in order to create confusion in the ranks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Libertatem One @LibertatemOne
I repeat: Yet the same ‘fact’ checkers who say not so and want you to believe JB is President.
01:59 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertatemOne in this post can reply
18 March, 02:03
In response Libertatem One to her Publication
JB is NOT the President. But Trump was not in Switzerland. I'll download the original pics from 2018 and post them.

18 March, 02:13
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
This is one of the photos used. Look at the date the original article was written.