Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
18 March, 11:43
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Cher is a witch...literally....that is why her daughter was "sacraficed" and made into a boy. I dont know for sure but I would bet she had something to do with Sunny's death because she could use that as a ritual sacrafice....a blood sacrafice..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
18 March, 01:30
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Truth. I don't know about her daughter -- but this is the sacrifice they all do -- either mutilation/ sex change or killing! Good grief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
18 March, 11:42
Well yes, now things make alot of sense. He had the ski "accident"...so did Liam Neison's wife Natasha. Wonder if there is any sauce thre?

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
18 March, 10:41
When he died, many questioned the events surrounding his death...Now it makes perfect sense
ThanQ!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 March, 10:01
cher is a black widow

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
18 March, 10:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Look what she did to her own child