Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
17 March, 05:57
Decode we recieved last night was a Dark to Light:

The Storm 12/21/17 Winter Solstice ->

6/21/2021 Summer Solstice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
18 March, 01:32
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
A dark winter. 12-21-20 Winter solstice, 03-21-21 Vernal equinox to 06-21-20 Summer solstice light is the dominant force. Seasons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
18 March, 01:36
In response Lawrence D... to his Publication
yes that's correct its Dark Winter -> Spring -> Summer aka Dark to Light

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
Marching season is when this will come to a creshendo... It will be Biblicle. Makes sense. I am in Southern California and it is sureal here. This place is a powder keg. Un-armed Libs screaming for revolution are now looking worried. I hope this is a controlled demolition. The collateral damage here in the biggest crop suplier in the world would really be SUCKTACULAR! I have faith in the Plan but wow! Good luck SK and good hunting. Patriots STANDING BY!
02:30 AM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FrogArmy4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lawrence D..., click on at the bottom under it