Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
Rita Hen @WindyGale17
15 April, 08:16
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Show His Face and Name him!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
18 April, 06:10
In response Rita Hen to her Publication
Exactly! Why do they always protect the criminal???

Doing such only encourages others to continue because they are the only ones protected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
20 March, 01:20
Atom, Thank you for sharing this info about how children may be taken. It reminds us that we have to keep our eyes open around all children, our own and others. 🙏🏻 #SaveTheChildren

20 March, 01:41
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
I am glad it worked out and for more than just this one child.
I am thinking that one ahead of them is most likely his accomplice.
That SOB, I hope the future is more painful for that thing than all the children he harmed.

Cob Cob @Colob123
18 March, 06:44
I hope they put him in general population and we are rid of this filth.

William Cherry @Oleglory
22 March, 04:38
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
that sick prick would like general population,feed him to a hog

AussieAnon 369 @AussieAnon
18 March, 02:41
Thank you for posting this great information. god bless your soul. xoxo

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 01:07
I googled the map of the sex offenders in my elite neighborhood there’s a lot that live in my backyard. I just want to say know who they are, know where they live, guys on the corner that will take 100 bucks to snatch a kid they are every where make no mistake about it. And the guy in the Mercedes-Benz at 2:30 in the morning in the parking lot picking up a young homeless girl I had a minute to talk to her when she walked back to his car, his windows were blacked out and it was scary. I don’t walk alone in the middle of the night in my incredibly “safe” neighborhood anymore.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 March, 12:58
DEATH PENALTY & NO APPEALS. 😡

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
18 March, 12:48
It took me several stares to figure out which arms are his.

18 March, 09:19
In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication
She looks like she is staring at her family at a distance, but he has her locked in arms. The one walking in front most likely is with him.
I am so happy someone was aware and got the positive results for a happy ending.