Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
100% The truth!
I do care about all of the pure souls, and all who have fought with passion along side me the past few years, but anyone else, bringing their low vibes, or negativity GTFOH I'm working on my ascension, trying to attract my soul family, soulmate, and twin flame, while helping society to break this matrix!
#wwg1wga
12:38 AM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
18 March, 05:44
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I am a proud Anon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 March, 05:24
Thank you, Tom! 😀
Blessings and much love to you! 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
18 March, 05:29
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
thank you! 🙏❤️
You as well!
#wwg1wga

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
18 March, 05:16
So cool, here too. My neg. in my life was booted along time ago. 👍👍👍

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
18 March, 03:22
🖕 lol thats our secret symbol.

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
18 March, 12:43
🔥