Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 March, 07:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ATrump Girl @SassyGirl
17 March, 08:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Can you explain?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
I hope all I wrote makes any sense to you.💗
09:17 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response ATrump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
17 March, 09:21
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
I stand with Putin! He told the Russian people over a week ago tha the Deep State Cabal had been destroyed in their country...it's now just a matter of time! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🥳

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
17 March, 09:31
In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication
I know! I'm so excited! 😍He also told Klaus Schwab about 10 days ago on their virtual meeting publically, to *Fook_ himself! and that his people in Russia and Europe will not participate in globalist great reset, lol Putin has a backbone and a heart. He also said that his people in Russia will rebuild with LOVE. Honest to God! Also, back in 1999, I said it when I first saw him, "I like Putin", while many looked at me like I'm crazy and when he was elected President, I was so happy but I knew a lot of work needed to be done. Now I know, he was cleaning up the Cabal there on his own! Sad how the media kept bashing him all those years just like they've been doing with President Trump.